Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A good day...

...Today, I hope, will be a good day.

I just woke up, about thirty minutes ago, took a nice, (very) hot shower, and got ready for my day. I think the nice thing about that is.. I had to do very little. I have an English class today at 8, but I doubt we'll do anything. I submitted my last of many papers on Friday, so today will probably just be one of those lets-waste-your-time-by-showing-up-at-eight-but-do-nothing classes. I can deal with that, I suppose.

The other good part of today is that I have no Cardio classes left, so I have an empty void in my class schedule all the way until 3:30 this afternoon. It will be a good time for me to work on my last, last, last, last First-Year Seminar paper. Did I mention it was my last paper for that class? I'm pretty excited about that. I'm pretty sure that I've never loathed a class more than Seminar.. just because it really has not benefited me all semester. I haven't really learned.. anything, with the exception of life requiring useless things of us.

Luckily, I'll probably have time to get all of that done this afternoon, before Math at 3:30 (Another waste of time, because of how easy it is.. not because I won't use those applied skills).

On a completely different note... have you ever had one of those dreams, where you can see people talking about you, gossiping about you, or asking questions about you, and all you want to do is answer.. but you can't? You want to defend yourself, or explain something, but you just can't.. because it's like you're not there? That's kind of how my life feels right now. I feel like in a lot of situations.. things go to shit because I'm not there to support myself, or my views. I guess it's conceited to think my opinion or presence holds a lot of clout.. but I'd like to think things would be different.. if I could be there.

All I can do is look in, like a little kid with a ship in a bottle.. wishing I was a sailor.

...Another horrible analogy by Seiji Inouye.

The end.

No comments: