Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Room...

Is practically under construction. Not really, but it seems that way. I've spend the better part of the morning shoveling piles of dusty crap out of my closet. Keep in mind that it's only my closet and that the rest of the room is in an equal or worse state of disrepair.

I'm finding all kinds of goodies- like hats I haven't worn since I was 13, and sweaters that I got for Christmas in 2002 that I never put on. Just a second ago, I found a shirt that was completely eaten in half by a moth. I still haven't found the moth, but it must have been the size of my hand to consume that much material. Physics shouldn't allow that kind of thing to happen in nature.

I wonder if it can still fly?

Anyways, I'm taking a break, because the d.p.e.b. levels in my room [dust-per-even-breath] are so high, that if you yawn [which happens a lot to me], you immediately suffer an asthma attack. Kick back with a little blogging. You know. Write it off.

So far, the albums I have listened to during this process have been:

"They're Only Chasing Safety" by Underoath
"Define The Great Line" by Underoath
"Bloodlust" by Through The Eyes of the Dead
"Malice" by Through The Eyes of the Dead
"Icky Thump" by The White Stripes

Anways.. I'll keep going with my room, and continue this blog then.

[2 Hours Later...]

I guess I'll stop for now. The closet is pretty much done. Everything is hanging up nicely, and other things are in bags to be given away, or.. in the trash. I found an Amazon.com gift card, though.. so I think I'll use that. On what, I don't know- but you can buy everything on Amazon these days.

Anyways, that's it for now. Peace.


No comments: