Monday, August 4, 2008

So here I am...

The first blog of the new... blog.

I am currently at Zach O'Brien's house. We're tracking on his grand piano for the worship record. Exciting? Yes. Exhausting? Understatement, for sure. Reminds me of the night we spent trying to track lead guitars. About 3 hours spent on an 8-bar long solo. Ridiculous.

Such is the studio life. Gotta love it.

For you photography fanatics- this is the equivalent of spending hours and hours and hours shooting your photos, and then spending three times as long in photoshop, making them even more amazing. 

For those of you who don't do photos.. or music..

I guess you'll just never understand.

The Paige Aufhammer is sitting across from me. On her Apple notebook, as well. Maybe she's blogging about the drudgery of her fiancee's worship band, and their painstaking attempts at recording. Or maybe she's doing something important. Probably the latter. In any case, you all should check out her music on iTunes. It's fantastic.

The utensil of my blogging [this laptop] is running out of juice. I'm going to sign off now. This is blog 1, of an expected many. Peace.

No comments: