Thursday, August 7, 2008

This will take...

Forever.

I have officially decided that there is simply no speedy, half-way, or corner-cutting method to cleaning my room. I've looked. There isn't any.

But at least I can say that I'm not really just cleaning my room. It's the whole "get-things-cleaned-and-organized-for-when-you-go-to-college" cleaning my room thing. Throwing stuff away is rather enjoyable, though. I'll admit to that. I found a huge pile of guitar tabs and chord sheets that I've been printing out for the pasts two years. Because I've learned or memorized the majority of them, I could just throw them away- *cough* I mean, recycle them.

I even tore out the screen to my window, so I could just chuck trash through the new opening in my wall to the trashcan that just sits expectantly outside. It's funny. When I leave the lid to the trash can open, it almost does look like a mouth. I'll be going through my stuff, and I can practically hear it calling to me: "Come on, Seiji. You don't need that, and I'm hungry." I think I'm just going crazy.

Anyways- here are some of the albums I've been listening to so far:

"Again, For The First Time" by Bleach
"The Price of Existence" by All Shall Perish
"Come Now, Sleep" by As Cities Burn
"No, Sir. Nihilism Is Not Practical" by Showbread
"Saosin" by Saosin
"From The Cradle" by Eric Clapton
"Southern Weather" by The Almost

I like to keep it eclectic. It drives my girlfriend crazy, I'm sure.
Peace.

No comments: